Our team has over 20 years experience in helping clients with their building and renovation projects. We’ve found that most people find the process very challenging. When it comes to interior colour schemes, finishes and fixtures we are always being asked:
Where do we start?
How do we choose from all the options?
How do we make sure everything co-ordinates?
We have a limited budget how do we get the best value?
Do we really have to spend so many days in showrooms?
Many Important Decisions
There are a myriad of decisions to make on colours, sizes, shapes and textures for walls, doors, floors, benchtops, cabinets, tiles, splashbacks, tapware etc. Often these decisions are made too late and in a rush with less than ideal results.
Most people can’t afford the luxury of using an Interior Designer to advise and guide them. Now, we’ve developed an easy, practical online solution and it’s a free service!
Interiors Made Easy (InteriorsME)
InteriorsME leads you through all your major interior design decisions step by step to help you achieve a result where all the individual components work together. It doesn’t matter how big or small your renovation, InteriorsME caters for any size home or floorplan. Plus, all products are available Australia wide from our Supplier Partners Carpet Call, Beaumont Tiles, Dulux, Laminex, Kethy and Zanda.
Key features include:
- simple, step by step process starting with four great colour scheme options
- designer co-ordinated product sets (carpet, tiles, paint colours, benchtops, door handles & more)
- helpful tips and advice
- all your selections captured with product details by room in a report ready for you & your builder
- put together as many combinations as you like
- exclusive Special Offers from our Partner Suppliers, and
- free styling guides to help you decorate and personalise your home.
InteriorsME offers all the benefits of using an experienced Interior Designer without the expense.
Interiors Made Easy is your free, online, interior designer “insider”.