A good laundry can make an enormous difference to your home life, so it’s worth putting time and thought into the design. The smaller the laundry the more important it is to optimise the layout especially with many people opting for a European / Hallway laundry behind bi-fold doors.
1. Bosch Stacked Washer & Dryer Set, POA
2. Ikea Komplement Box, Set of 6, $35.97
3. Ethique Flash! Solid Laundry Bar & Stain Remover, $14.95
4. House & Home Peg Storage Tin – Charcoal, $9
5. Hills Clothesline Soft Grip Pegs, $24.90
6. West Elm Metallic Woven Console Basket, $89.00
7. Little Innoscents Eco Laundry Liquid & Fabric Softener, $16.99ea
Laundry Design Ideas
Some great options for saving space and organising your laundry are:
• Stacked front loading washer and dryer
• Pull-out clothes basket or even separate baskets for whites and colours
• Vertical sliding organiser for washing detergents, cleaning products etc.
• Drying cabinet or fold-down drying rack
• Fold away or under the counter ironing board
• Cupboard space for brooms, mops, buckets, vacuum cleaner etc.
1. Lincoln Sentry VS SUB Side Kit 300CW – Premea Basket x 2, POA
2. Leifheit Telegant Plus 70 Wall Mounted Clothes Airer, $125.95
3. Hafele Ironing Board, installation in drawer, POA
4. Hafele Ironfix® Ironing Board, Built-In, POA
5. Lincoln Sentry VSX ADD Pullout Organiser Rack, POA
Colours and Finishes
The laundry doesn’t have to be boring and this is where Interiors Made Easy comes in. After selecting your Kitchen colours, finishes and fixtures, Interiors Made Easy steps you through your Laundry cabinets. You can use the same materials, colours & door handles as you used in your Kitchen, however, many people will opt for a more cost effective finish. Using the same colour laminate for the benchtop and cabinet doors in the laundry can give a you a great look at a competitive price.