Zanda Architectural Hardware is a designer, manufacturer and supplier of high quality architectural door hardware. A family business, with a history going back over 165 years, Zanda’s exquisitely designed door furniture caters to all tastes and requirements.
Zanda’s extensive product range includes:
- Entrance door pull handles and locks are available in a huge range of sizes, from 300mm to 1800mm in length. Zanda’s front door pull handles are constructed from 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel. This making them ideally suited to corrosive or high humidity situations.
- Door handles are available in a wide range of finishes including brushed nickel, satin chrome, satin brass, graphite nickel, matt black and stainless steel. From modern contemporary door handles, to traditional door handles and styles, through to square or round handles, Zanda has high quality lever door handles to suit any style, taste and budget.
- Sliding door hardware is increasingly popular alternative with Australian architects and designers to add style while saving space. The Zanda range of residential and commercial sliding door hardware offers top quality internal sliding door locks, flush pulls, edge pulls and cavity sliding door hardware.
- Door accessories including door knockers, push plates and coat hooks/cabin hooks come in stunning designs. Door bolts, privacy hardware and door viewers ensure safety and security. Zanda also has escutcheons and pivot hardware. Complete your architectural door hardware with quality door stops and door holders, door hinges and various wardrobe door accessory options.
- Door closers from slide arm, standard arm, concealed to genie. Zanda is the exclusive Australian distributor for a select collection of Rutland door controls. Rutland products feature on millions of doors worldwide and are ideally suited for the rigours of Australian conditions.
- Locks, latches & cylinders, Zanda have a full range of door security options, including digital locks, mortice locks, deadbolts and euro cylinders.
Zanda’s website includes extensive product information, guidance on installation plus advice on ongoing care and maintenance. The website also contains information on various topics to help customers in selecting products. This ranges from options in security locks, to types of hinges to pivot doors to the type of screws to use!
Zanda is committed to complementing the fine art of architecture with all its products. That is why their exquisite range is designed ‘in house’ and manufactured to the highest standards of quality. It is also why every Zanda door handle design can be traced back to an architectural influence. Be it the toil of a Potenti, the genius of a Wittgenstein or the patience of a Gropious. The finest architectural traditions are seen in all their handles.
Distribution & Delivery
Zanda’s commitment to outstanding customer service has resulted in an extensive and loyal distributor base. Zanda has distributors in all Australian States and Territories that stock and display their full range. Customers can also place online orders with their chosen reseller on the Zanda website. Goods are dispatched to their chosen distributor within two hours of receiving an order, which has set a new benchmark in the industry.